Made of 100% natural recycled eco-friendly coconut wood and processed into an elegant edible and decorative bowl.
Coconut wood bowl can be used for:
- Nice cream
- Porridge and rice
- Coffee bean weight bowl
- It can be used to store accessories or the house key and candles.
Color and material:
Light brown with a texture that is soft to the touch on the inside and rough on the outside, with waves embossed on the sides of the bowl.
Size and approximate size:
Width: 12 - 15 cm
Length: 4.5 cm 6.5 cm
Note that the coconut wood bowl is natural and handmade, so the size varies slightly according to the width of the natural coconut husk .
Notes for use and care of coconut wood bowl:
- It is recommended to warm the bowl before using it for hot food with warm water, and before using it for cold food with cold water, in order to keep the food cold or hot for a longer time.
- Like natural wood products, it is preferable not to expose them to water for a long time during washing, and not to use hot water or a rough sponge to wash it.
- Since the coconut wood bowl is natural, the color may become dull with time and use, and it is preferable from time to time to polish it with coconut oil or any other oil.
- It is best not to use it with hot food.
- It doesn't pop in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, or even dishwasher.
- It should be dried immediately after washing.