Terms and Conditions - Store Policy
Dear customer, please read this page, as it represents the terms and conditions regarding orders and the store's shipping and return policy.. ONIC Store reserves the right to update and modify it whenever needed.
Official store working days:
- At ONIC Store, the privacy of our visitors and customers is of extreme importance to us, and we are committed to maintaining and protecting customer data in all circumstances.
- The store has the right to share customer data as needed to the requesting parties such as the delivery official or shipping companies and the concerned parties.
- Technical support for the customer is available through the available and approved means of communication from four in the afternoon until ten in the evening
- The only supported means of communication are WhatsApp.
- Before paying, the customer must review the available means.
- Before ordering please read the product description carefully.
- In the comments field on the product, the customer can write his comments and they will be implemented as possible and not obligatory for the store.
- You will find in the product description all the information known to us about the product such as description, weight, color and dimensions, if available. If you have any inquiries or find a lack of information, please contact us through the available means of communication.
- Handmade mugs vary in size a little from one product to another, as they are handmade, as well as the colored paint may differ from one product to another, as well as the dimensions of the product, and an alert is placed in the product description for that.
- We are keen to put various pictures of the product that show most shapes and color differences, and because they are handmade, each product is slightly different from the other. If the customer desires a specific color or shape, please contact us through the available means of communication before ordering.
- In the event that the order arrives incomplete or does not match what was requested in the store, the store bears the responsibility and the customer has the right to request financial compensation or complete the remainder of the request, provided that the store is notified (through the available means of communication) within three working days of receiving the request.
- The order is considered confirmed only after payment and confirmation of the order.
- The customer provides the store with a clear address and contains the name, the street next to it, the house and neighborhood number, and a prominent landmark next to the address. The lack of this information is considered a lack of address that may delay the shipment or delivery of the order.
- The store does not modify the address.. The shipping company delivers the address according to what the customer has written.
- The order is delivered to the shipping company within three working days.
- The shipment is delivered to the address or branch in his city, according to what is available with the shipping company.
- If you choose DHL, the address should be written in English only.
- The customer provides the store with a suitable branch address for the shipping company in the event that this is requested by the customer.. In the absence of supply, the store selects a branch according to what it deems appropriate.
- The exact shipping time is an approximation and may extend for a longer time after shipment.
- Shipping delays due to lack of information absolve the store of responsibility for the delay.
- Returning the shipment due to lack of information, the customer bears the value of returning the shipment to the store and shipping it again.
- The time is calculated after the order is delivered to the shipping company.
- The store has the right to change the shipping company, if this is in the interest of the request (to speed up the shipping process of the order, for example).
- After the order has been shipped, the customer cannot modify or cancel it.
- After the order is shipped, the customer follows up the order with the shipping company to ensure it is received on time.
- If the customer does not receive a message with the tracking number, the customer is responsible for communicating with the store to provide him with the tracking.
- In the event that the shipment is delayed for the customer due to the shipping company, the store shall bear the compensation.
- In the event that the shipment is not received within the specified days, the customer must inform the store within 3 working days through the approved means of communication
- The customer’s failure to contact the store within 3 working days means that he has given up his right to be compensated for the shipment and the order.
- If the customer does not communicate within 3 working days, the store has the right to dispose of the shipment.
Exchange and Return:
- The customer has the right to replace or return the products in the event that the product is not opened or there is a defect in the product, provided that the store is notified (through the available means of communication) within three working days of receiving the order.
- In the event of a return and exchange request, the customer shall bear the cost of returning to the store.